Phantom Screens® is North America’s leading provider of retractable screens. Our screens offer insect protection, solar shading, climate control, and enhanced privacy for doors, windows, and large applications such as covered outdoor spaces, multi-panel systems, opening glass and curtain walls. Phantom retractable screens are designed to enclose openings when required and retract completely out of sight when they’re not needed.
Additional benefits of utilizing Phantom Screens in a project include:
- Client comfort: improved indoor air quality, thermal comfort, protection from UV rays, and daylight management
- Sustainable benefits: energy savings, reduction in solar heat gain, and protection from UV fading
- Merging of outdoor/indoor spaces: create more usable square footage without the added cost of structural walls
- Uncompromised building aesthetics: whether it’s a new or existing building, our screens preserve the design and views
- Full turn-key solution: we provide local consultations, installations and maintenance services.
Phantom Screens is a Registered Provider with the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES), a Continuing Education Provider with the American Institute of Building Design (AIBD-CEP) and a member of the NAHB’s Leading Supplier Council.